Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reflections on the last 31 years….

Well, it is official. I am over 30! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! What happened? Am I really here? Have I really gotten across that threshold of th-th—thirty??? What happened to the last 30 years? Oh, I remember. I have been richly blessed! I have best mom and dad anyone could ask for. Even though, sometimes, I did think they were crazy and didn’t know near as much as they did. :) I have the greatest “little” brother in the world. Course, he is bigger than me but he is still my little bro. I have the best extended family ever! Aunts, Uncles, cousins, friends. They all mean so much to me and I would not be where I am today without them.

I have lost several people that I love as well. My grandan, ninnie, and pawpaw. Thank you to them for helping make me the person I am today. I remember very vivid things about them and then some are fuzzy. I know that I met my dear Lord Jesus when my Pawpaw was preaching. Thank you to you for not being afraid to take a stand even when it wasn’t easy. Thank you for speaking the truth even though people didn’t want to hear it.

I have learned a lot of lessons, some not easily learned, but well worth learning them. I have learned to live with diabetes. Never thought I would have to learn that, but I have and I live with it.

I have the most wonderful hubby anyone could ever ask for. He is a great provider for his family, works hard and love Jackson and I. My dreams have all come true with him! I always thought of the man I would marry one day and he is him. We looked for a very long time for each other and knew it when we found each other. God has given me such an awesome gift by allowing me to know and love him. He is the greatest!

God also blessed me with my little man. He is the best blessing anyone could ask for. Even those times when I want to pull my hair out. ;) When he hugs me or just says I love you mommy out of nowhere. Or when his temper gets the best of him. :)

Well, Gotta run because he is deciding to throw a fit now as we speak. :) Thank you to all of you have been an influence on my life. Thank you Lord for the last 31 years and looking forward to the next !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!