Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday’s Tip

DSCF1239

 

DSCF1240

This is what $88.00 worth of groceries looks like!

I am super excited. I went to Winn Dixie today, as I guess you can tell, and I saved $79.00. So I guess the pics are actually what $166.00 worth of groceries looks like. ;) I am so thankful that I have discovered the art of couponing and sales shopping. I have always tried to do well but never have I ever done it like this. So glad to have found the websites I have found and the gals that are saving and saving! Thanks for all the tips and tricks that you have shown me. If you guys have any great deals or tricks up your sleeve please do share! I love to hear about saving money! I am becoming an addict to saving I think. LOL

Well, my baby is on his way home today and I am getting super excited. Hope you all have a great Tuesday and hope to hear from you all soon!

Until next time around…

2 comments:

I love to hear from you!