Monday, December 13, 2010

Got to Love a Child’s Imagination…

Well I finally wrapped the presents today and stuck some of them under the tree. I have been prolonging this this year because someone I know and love VERY much can’t stand it. :) I remember all too well what it was like to be a child and have to wait until Christmas to open the presents that were staring me in the face. The questions have started. Actually the begging has started lol…

Mom can I PLEASE open one present? I just want one. :)

DSCF1572

Of course it is soo hard to say no to this face …

He is full of questions right now. I guess we have hit that age where everything is a why or a how or what does that do? Some of his most amazing questions are not about how something works or how does this do what it does… His questions are about God. Is that bigger than God? How did God beat Goliath? Is God up there with…

Some of them are easy to answer and some of them are not quite so easy. My parents have a picture at their house of the lion and the lamb laying together. While we were visiting Jackson asked me why are those two together ? Now for an adult that is a very in depth conversation that can take on may different opinions as there are so many different beliefs in this world. All I came up with was to tell him that one day when all is right with the world, the lion and the lamb will lay down together like that. Thank you Lord for your help in explaining some of the hard things.

The other day he asked me why he had some different body part and where it came from. I said I guess God thought you needed it. Then he asked if God made him and I told him yes. He said even my eyes? I replied yes honey, even your eyes. He said wow! Thank you God for my eyes! :) If only we could have their faith, wonderment and belief. And also their gratitude.

Be blessed and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!