Monday, April 11, 2011

I am having too much fun...


This is one of my favorite pictures of Boo bear. He was standing at Ft. Desoto just enjoying the beach water. He loves the beach just like his momma. :o) I am just playing around with the new photo editing software and I am by no means knowledgeable about it. I just like making them look pretty {or what I think looks good}. How is your Monday goal setting going? I have created a new schedule for us here at home. I have been thinking of ways to help my little guy get ready for a full day of school next year. {I told you I was a planner} I want him to be as prepared as possible and hope this works out. We will try this plan out and see how it goes. Hope you have a wonderful Monday! 
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!