Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

How many times have you said or heard " I was doing that before you were even thought of." I have said it and heard it quite often. I actually said it yesterday to Boo Bear about a game he was playing. He asked me how long had I played that and I said before you were even thought of. As I was cleaning my sink {Day one of Fly Lady}a thought hit me square in the heart. I was thinking of what I was going to write on today and I remembered what I said. Then God quietly reminded me of something.

" Before I formed you in the womb I knew you" {Jeremiah 1:5} Wow. Before our families even thought of us He knew us. He knew exactly where we would be today and what we would be doing. He knows all the ups and downs we will face and have faced in our lifetimes. He knows what was, what is and what is to come and He knows us. How awesome it is to know that He knows who we are. Of all the people in this big ole' world God knows who I am and loves me. He knows what my pains, thoughts, heartaches and wishes are. He wants what is best for me and for you too.

One of my favorite verses is also in this book. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts I have toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. "

Whenever you are down and having trouble remember that God give us Hope. We have a future in Him. Thank you God for the future we have in You. Thank You that You knew us before we were ever even "thought of".
Be Blessed and have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you via the Wednesday Workout Blog Hop. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this picture and your blog :) Thanks for linking up to our workout hop this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks for visiting from UBP11. It's so amazing this post....it gets to heart of what I always thought was so awesome about God. That He not only Loves us....he likes us! He wants to fellowship with us, wants the best for us. Except, you've worded it much better. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!