Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Finals

Well, this is our first official day of summer vacation! WAHOO!! ;o) I am super excited but wondering… Why am I up so early this morning??? LOL Oh well. Guess it will take a little while for my internal clock to realize I don’t HAVE to be up early for a little while.

This week we finished up our second week in the Ministry of Motherhood Book Club. I must say that these scriptures are powerful and wonderful. When I was reading this week it was a tough week. There were a few that really convicted me and stepped on a few toes. I know for myself I am on Jackson about a lot of little things. I am always making sure he is doing the right things and not allowing any Grace… What if Jesus was like that with us? What if we didn’t get much Grace for our shortcomings? Oh wow… When I look at it through those eyes of how much grace God shows us and how Christ corrected His disciples with love and patience… We are to be like that with our children. Patience, gentleness, love… God help me to show more grace to Boo Bear. Help me to be an example of Jesus and His love and patience to him everyday. Help me to show him You. Help me to serve with love and patience as Jesus did for His disciples. Thank you for showing us grace and help us to extend it outward.

Be Blessed this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!