Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: Happy Graduation Buddy!

Here is my son the first day of pre k this year.

553-1

Wow has time flown. We have gone through the whole school year and as of today he is a Kindergartner. I was ready for the excitement of not having to drive twice a day back and forth for myself. I was even ready for him to be ready to go home. I was not, however, prepared or ready for my tears. I just couldn’t imagine that this year has gone by so fast. It was just yesterday I was worrying about him and dropping him off for his first day. Today…

boo's last day-1

boo certificate-1

He is a pre- K graduate ready for Kindergarten. Now we are about to embark on a whole new era for both of us. For him he is going to be expanding his knowledge base and discovering new ideas. For me I am about to embark on an official homeschool journey. Wow! Both of us are excited and at the same time a little sad. This is truly one of those bittersweet moments. Congratulations buddy! You have made Daddy and I so proud of you. You made it through your first year and you are such a sweet and smart little guy. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!