171. Four wheeling adventures with my family.
172. Learning something new
173. Butter Beans and sausage slow cooked all day. Yum!
174. Laughing with my family till I can't breathe
175. Visiting my family and getting a mini vacation
176. Celebrating birthdays
177. Teaching my son about the world around us
178. Hearing my son say we walk by faith and not by sight as he leaves his children's church bible class.
179. Talking with my little guy about what we both learned at church this week.
180. Worship.. The kind that gets in your face
181. Sitting back and watching God show out
182. God showing out when I least expect it
183. Learning that GOD IS MY SOURCE not just saying the words.
184. Being reminded of the POWER of your words. You can speak Life or Death. Which are you speaking into your life and into your families lives?
185. When God shows me something in church I wasn't expecting.
186. Love how excited my son gets when it is Bible lesson time at school.
187. Sneaking in some alone time to get myself rejuvenated for the week.
188. My second cup of coffee in the early morning
189. Sipping coffee with family and friends
190. I love how God provides... Again.. I am learning that He is truly our source for everything we need...
Join me each week as I take my Journey to a 1000 Gifts. We are closing in on 200.. What are you grateful for this week?