**Don't forget the giveaway ends on the 16th**
221. Educational Field trips with my kiddo
222. Walking our dogs
223. Almond Joy...
224. Cool crisp mornings in the fall. We haven't quite gotten there yet here but it is on it's way. ;-)
225. Spontaneous visits with family.
226. The new doors that only God can open.
227. The peace that comes with knowing if one door closes God has a window somewhere for us to get through. :-)
228. Listening to Casting Crowns
229. Taking time to remember those who perished in the tragedy of 9/11. Being so very thankful for my family and those who fight to keep us safe.
230. Celebrating 9 years that my hubby and I have been together. This week marks 9 years that we first met and we have been going since then. Inseparable! Thank you God for sending my soul mate to me.
231. Playing Go Fish with my kiddo on a lazy weekend morning.
232. My sweet boy beating me at Go Fish. ;)
233. My kiddo's new love for puzzles. He has always liked doing them but now our pieces are growing so mommy has lots of fun doing them too.
234. The freedom that has come from going on our own with homeschool. I know it will be a long journey but we can do so much more now and I know he will be enjoying it as much as I do.
235. Meeting up with other homeschool families. We met some great ones last week and look forward to our returning with them this week.
236. T-Ball season is upon us! We start next month! Yeah!!
237. Trying new small town diners. My hubby introduced me to one this weekend that was delish! Just wish we lived closer to it. ;)
238. Hearing my little guy singing in his room when he thinks no one can hear him.
239. New unit study ideas. So thankful for all the homeschool bloggers out there!
Join us each week on our journey to 1000 gifts. Have you started your list yet?