Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Moments

Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! We had a nice Fall weekend here. It wasn't too hot and we got to have some great fairy tale fun at our local library. As you can probably guess Boo Bear is ready for trick or treat tonight. Do you have wonderful Halloween or Fall Festival plans? We are looking forward to all that today holds.

I have decided to get myself a hobby. I know I know.. between homeschooling, housework, working at home and TBall where do I have time? Well any mom knows that you must take time for yourselves every once in a while and I also need something I can do for myself. So I have started making jewelry.. Here are my first few creations...




This one I made to support my kiddo. :)

Do you have a hobby? If you bead share your ideas with me! I love seeing what others have created and share ideas. Please feel free to send me a link of your site so I can see your creations. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful, safe Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!