360. Taking a much needed break
361. Connecting with new friends
362. Discovering something I am sort of good at and having fun at it too.
363. Creating a new hobby
364. A fun fall weekend with my family
365. Coloring with my kiddo
366. Doing science experiments with Boo Bear
367. Carving our Jack - O - Lantern
368. Lunch out with my two favorite boys.
369. When my hubby gets an idea in his head for a new recipe. It usually ends up really good all the time. ;)
Share your journey every week as we travel on a Journey to 1000 gifts. What are you grateful for this week?