Thursday, October 13, 2011

Recipe: Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Icing

I got this recipe from Susan over at Once Upon A Muffin. This is so yummy and tastes just like fall in a muffin!

I love pumpkin recipes anyway but never have made a whole lot with it. I mean the traditional pie or sometimes bread, yes. But I wanted to branch out and try my baking skills in other areas. This muffins are so yummy. They are very easy to make and come out with a great consistency. My icing looked a little different from Susan's but it was still yummy. I don't think I let my cream cheese and butter get to the right consistency maybe, I don't know. It was still great.
You can find the recipe here.
This is how mine turned out. :) Enjoy!!! 

If you have favorite recipe please email me and let me know. I love trying them out and would love to feature them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!