Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday

Happy Monday! This week will be a busy/slow week for us. Busy because of visiting grandparents and spending family time but slow for school. We will do lots of cooking and cleaning and visiting. :) I love this time of year and am thankful for our break this week. We will be doing some arts and crafts and reminding us of why we are thankful. We will be starting an Advent Study in December and I am thoroughly looking forward to that.

Do you and your family shop on Black Friday? I typically go out for just a few things but never in the early morning hours. ESPECIALLY when I have to go alone. ;) I am not sure I will be going out this week. I love to hit Walgreens mainly because of tradition in my mind. When I had to work on Black Friday that was the only store I could manage to hit before I went to work. So I have gone every year since to buy wrapping paper and sometimes little stocking stuffers for Boo Bear. I may try to go there but I am not sure what I will get into. Maybe nothing at all.

This weekend will be fun. The Thanksgiving celebrations, Black Friday possible shopping AND... The Iron Bowl!!! WAHOO! GO BAMA!! ROLL TIDE! :) LOL Okay so if you don't know what the Iron Bowl is, it is the big game between Alabama and Auburn. This is a HUGE rival for those in the state of Alabama and those of us who are from there. I will be sporting my Alabama attire and support my team. Although it is a little dangerous as I DO live in Gator country ;-)

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you and enjoy your family time! Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!