Friday, December 2, 2011

Weekly Wrap up:)

 The Homeschool Mother's Journal


In our life this week... We had a blast. Christmas decorations are up and we had a wonderful week enjoying all the excitement that is starting to bubble up. :)

In our homeschool... We started our Advent Nature Study and we are thoroughly enjoying it. Lots of adventures outdoors and great walks with my kiddo. We started officially back to school this week and it went pretty smoothly. We did school in the afternoons two days this week just because I have been kind of busy. It worked out wonderfully. He seems more ready to do the work and easier to get in here and get going. I think we might try doing that more often. I was thinking mornings were better but doesn't seem that way for him.

Places we're going and people we're seeing... We have our TBall party tonight. Looking forward to it and getting the boys back together. :-) We took a nature hike this week and a trip to the park. The library was in there somewhere too. 

My favorite thing this week was... Spending time with my boys. We started our Advent scripture reading on Monday night and it was wonderful. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to keep going on. Also I LOVED taking the walk with Boo Bear and learning outside of the classroom.

A picture of our week.... We bought new stockings and I couldn't resist this wonderful smile on his face. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!