Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's Your Favorite Christmas Movie?

Okay... I will come out and admit it.. I have NEVER watched "It's a Wonderful Life" or even "White Christmas".((GASP!!)) Not to my recollection anyway. I was married to my hubby before I sat down and watched "A Christmas Story" for the first time all the way through. So my favorites are a little different than others might be.

One of my ALL time favorites is the movie "Scrooged" with Bill Murray. I own it and have to watch it once or twice (or a bunch of times) during the season.

I also love the Charlie Brown Specials and for the first time I actually convinced Boo Bear to sit and watch it this year.

There are also a few new ones that have stolen my heart and we MUST watch every year. The Polar Express, Prep and Landing and Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas are just a few of them.

And so without further Ado... Here is one of my FAVORITE scenes of Christmas time....

1 comment:

  1. Definitely one of my fave Christmas special moments too. And love the Bill Murray Scrooged too, but hubby opts for the George C Scott original.
    But you simply must watch It's A Wonderful Life. It is amazing... no other movie can still move me every single time like it does.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!