Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm Baackk! ;-)

Whew that was a whirlwind of excitement! We spent some time with my family over the Christmas holiday and are trying to get back into our routine. Boy that can be quite exhausting. I am trying to catch up on laundry, get together with family for more Christmas celebrations and ring in the new year. Whew!

Here are a few shots of our wonderful week recently.
Boo Bear shares some of his favorites from Mommy, Daddy and his favorite Uncle:
This is one of my favorite gifts. My lovely mother made this for me:


Checking out what Santa brought:
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a wonderful and happy New Year! Be Blessed!

What was your favorite time during the holiday this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!