Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Book Review: Invasion

**BookSneeze gave me a free copy of this book for a review. All opinions are mine**

I love to read...{as you probably know.} I have found myself drawn to young adult fiction recently for some reason. I guess because it is an easier read and sometimes that is just what I want. Something I can get drawn into and is easy to read. That is exactly what I got with Jon S. Lewis's Invasion.

It follows a young man named Colt as he discovers his favorite comic books were based on real life events. Dealing with tragic events to start off his adventure, he quickly finds out that danger waits for him if he digs any further than what he has already found. He and his friends experience danger around every turn and are quickly thrown into dealing with things that were previously only in their books and nightmares. This is the first in a series of books called C.H.A.O.S. Alien worlds, plasma guns, and the Phantom Flyer all await you in this fun read that teens are sure to love.

I enjoyed this book as it has action, adventure and a little romance thrown in. If you like fantasy novels with a sci fi twist, you're sure to enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!