Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday

Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays Okay so I have been seeing this blog linky all over lately and just couldn't resist! I love COOKING! If you have been hanging around you already know that. Lisa hosts a wonderful linky to share your favorite recipes and hers altogether. I can't wait! So this week I am joining up too!!

I actually tried out several recipes this week but I will share this one. It was a HUGE hit with my son and hubby. Hope you enjoy!

Monkey Bread Minis - Recipe from Pillsbury

Prep time: 20
Total time: 35
Servings: 12

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated biscuits
 

DIRECTIONS

1. Grease or spray 12 regular-size muffin cups. Mix butter and brown sugar; spoon 1 tablespoon mixture into each muffin cup. 2. Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into 20 biscuits; cut each in 6 pieces. Shake pieces in bag to coat. Place 10 pieces in each muffin cup. 3. Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; turn upside down. Serve warm. 
 
Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!