Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Missed Monday

Well I totally didn't make it to blog with ya yesterday. This week will be a very busy one. My sweet brother and his fiance are getting married Saturday so there are lots of things going on right now. We had a wonderful relaxing weekend although we did get some storms that kept us up Saturday night. I am praying for the people who have been hit by those tornadoes this past week. I am from Alabama so seeing my home state beat up like that again in the same spots that the April 27th tornadoes ravaged is hard to do. My heart also is breaking for those in Indiana and whoever faced that storm. I can honestly say I have never heard of or remember hearing of a year where tornadoes were sooo rampant.

Because of all the talk of tornadoes we decided to make one in a bottle this weekend so Boo Bear could see it. It is a very scary thing to talk/think about for an adult much less for a child to hear it. I do not let him watch the news to see the damages but you almost can't help but hear it somewhere when this type of thing happens.

Here's a shot of our tornado this weekend:

Sorry for the glare. :) Daddy moved my swing and it faces the sun in the evenings.

I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!!

Don't forget to stop by and visit Kelli and Carrie to share your kid friendly recipes at


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!