Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

440. I am so thankful and proud of my kiddo yesterday. He did his first public presentation for our homeschool group yesterday. He talked about George Washington to the group and showed a picture he colored. He did very well!

441. Thankful for a group that we can meet with and kids that Boo Bear enjoys playing with.

442. A hubby that is very hard working and supportive.

443. Making a new recipe and it going over well :) (Thank you Pinterest!!)

444. Beautiful sunny days with a cool breeze.

445. The changes and progress I am seeing in both Boo Bear and myself. We have both learned a lot this past year in our homeschool journey and it is just beginning.

What are you thankful for today?


ThankfulThursday

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up, pretty lady :)
    YAY for your kiddies...that's amazing!! How exciting! I can imagine how proud you are.
    WHat recipe did you make? YUM!

    Happy TT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your journey to home school is working. I admire you very much for attempting such a demanding task as home schooling. anytime I make a recipe that turned out great...I am thankful. Smile!

    Happy days to you and yours,
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!