Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Linking up over at First Day of My Life today... What are you thankful for? Our lives get so extremely busy it is easy to sometimes forget to stop and realize how much we have to be thankful for in this wild and crazy world. This weeks list for me is:

Reconnecting with old friends. We got to spend the day at the park with some friends yesterday we haven't seen in a while. It was great to sit back and chat and enjoy the time together.

My brother and soon to be sister(in law but I say sister). I am so happy he has found the one who makes him happy and that they are about to be married. They deserve all the happiness in the world and I can't wait to be there to see them take that first step.

My Savior. With all this talk of solar flares and things happening around the world it is easy to get nervous/scared. I just stop and pray and thank Him that He has all this in his control ;)

The hound doggie at my feet. :) He is such a cuddler and loves us unconditionally. He's a mess and I love him bunches.

My kiddo and my hubby playing and laughing together. It warms my heart to hear the laughter coming from the game room. They are so funny!

Stop by and share your list this week...


ThankfulThursday

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up :) You're a doll <3
    Jesus is our Protector & Comforter...amazing, isn't He? :) Are those solar flares still going on? I've been so out of the loop :X

    Great post, Jenni!! Here's to many blessings to you today! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless your family. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!