Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Counting my blessings always makes me happy. :) I am linking up with Cami over at First Day of My Life today... What are your thankful for??

I am thankful for the bloggy world. I have met some wonderful people along this journey and can't wait to see what else is in store. Thank you to all those who stop by and comment or just read:) Thank you to all those who offer support and encouragement along the way during our homeschool adventure!

Park dates with friends. Playing with our friends and having mommy time with others to know I am not alone ;-)

Spring time. It is beautiful right now and the weather is lovely. BUT I am afraid we are in for a long hot summer.

Finding a phonics program that works for my kiddo. Hooked on Phonics from the library is the best program we have found so far. I guess I will be buying the first grade set for next year ;)

Trying a new recipe and liking it !!! I tried a new crock pot recipe that I will post next week so watch out for it:)



ThankfulThursday

2 comments:

  1. Spring is beautiful...YAY :)
    I can't wait for you to post your crock pot recipe - I've been having trouble finding a good one. By the time I eat it - most have no taste & are very bland :( Can't wait to see yours!
    Hope the phonics program goes great!!! :)

    Thanks for linking up Jenni! May the rest of your week be blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am thankful for the blogging world. Meeting friends through blogging is a bonus I never thought would happen. Yay Spring!!
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!