Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Have you ever noticed when you're having a not so stellar day that by sitting and counting your blessings you feel better already? With a sick hubby and things going wild around here this week it is nice to sit and think on the good things.The blessings that God has given us and bestowed upon us even when we think things around us are falling apart. So this week I am thankful for:

- My hubby getting better. It takes a lot to knock him down and when I had to go get him Monday I was worried. Thankful that God is healing him and he is almost back to his normal self... almost ;)

- This beautiful weather. We do so desperately need the rain but it has been nice seeing the bright sunshine everyday. I am praying that some rain comes our way but for now we will enjoy all the sunshine and nice weather. :)

- Breakfast for dinner. I know that may sound weird but last night we had waffles, sausage and scrambled eggs for dinner and it was yummy!!!

- The pitter patter of little feet running down the hall. I love that mad rush in the morning to get into my room before the dog sees him ;)

- Meeting all these new bloggers from the Ultimate Blog Party. I have had a blast this past week meeting and partying with other bloggers around the bloggy world :)

What are you thankful for this week? Look around and share your blessings with us this morning ;)

ThankfulThursday




The Fontenot Four
Elf House Chronicles




a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!