Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Moments: Fun Times

Whew! Well this past weekend we had a wonderful business trip with my hubby's company. Let me just say that no matter what happens I am so thankful for the company my hubby works for. Yes there are days when things are very frustrating but he works for an awesome company. It is so wonderful to hear the owners tell him what a wonderful job he is doing and how proud of him they are. It was a truly awesome feeling. Plus we got to have a date night ;) That's always fun!

Here's where we spent the weekend....

Our own little (well really big) castle for the weekend. It is an absolutely beautiful resort. We had a wonderful time and we got to go to the movies. ;)

So I told you a couple weeks ago that I was working on getting healthy and losing some weight. So far with My Fitness Pal I have lost close to 5 pounds since I started it several months ago. That is including a couple pounds in the last few weeks ;). I have a wonderful support group on there and they help keep me in check. :) Working on getting healthy!!

Keep an eye out next week for a great giveaway coming up! I am super excited to share with a wonderful DVD series I found and also share it with you by giving one away!
I hope you have a wonderful week and look forward to sharing with you this week. What were you up to this weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!