Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Moments: Back to School

Today will be our first day of 1st grade!!! I am super excited and just waiting for Boo Bear to get outta the bed :) Of course he would sleep late today knowing that we are starting school back. ;-) Oh well. He has had a very busy week the past two weeks and needs his rest. This gives me time to think of something yummy for our first day back to school breakfast. :)

This weekend was nice but we didn't do much. I think that's why it was so nice. One problem I am having is finding a home church. It is so difficult to find one we all like. We were attending one church for about a year but it is so big. I am not used to that size of church and really felt like I was lost in the crowd. That's good if you are going to miss a Sunday but not so great if you want to get plugged in. I just hadn't found my niche there. We visited another church and my son loved it. I am not sure how I feel about it but it was a nice church. Sort of the same but on a smaller scale.

Yesterday we visited one closer to our house and I like it. My son not so much. He won't really explain to me why not but he doesn't. It is honestly the closest thing I have found so far to the church I was in when my hubby and I were dating. I am looking for something with lots for the kids to do and places for me to get plugged in... .It is the hardest thing for me to find something I feel both at. So if you get a second please pray that God will lead us to the church He wants us at. Hopefully we will find that soon!

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed week ahead of you! What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!