- I am thankful for the time we had with Cammie. She was sweet doggie and a great friend and companion to my parents.
- I am thankful for seeing old friends last weekend. It had been 14 years since we last saw each other and it doesn't need to be 14 more.
- I am thankful for friends that I can go hang out with and they know how to help me get through the funk. Dinner last night with two great friends was just what I needed.
- I am thankful for date night with my hubby and can't wait to see where our adventure takes us today.
- I am thankful for my kiddo. I miss him bunches and can't wait to see him again.
- I am thankful for a God that gives peace that surpasses all understanding. Even when we don't know why something happens or what purpose it serves, we can rest assured that all things have a reason and purpose and an order.
I love doing these days posts because it helps me to remember I have so much to be thankful for. Even when times look dark, there's a light shining bright. Thank you Lord for that!!!Please link up your posts today so I can come visit you too!