Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

You know.. It's times like this week that I have had to remind myself several times to look at the blessings and not the problems. It has been a rough week and so today is going to be one of my favorite posts again...

- I am thankful for the time we had with Cammie. She was sweet doggie and a great friend and companion to my parents.

- I am thankful for seeing old friends last weekend. It had been 14 years since we last saw each other and it doesn't need to be 14 more.

- I am thankful for friends that I can go hang out with and they know how to help me get through the funk. Dinner last night with two great friends was just what I needed.

- I am thankful for date night with my hubby and can't wait to see where our adventure takes us today.

- I am thankful for my kiddo. I miss him bunches and can't wait to see him again.

- I am thankful for a God that gives peace that surpasses all understanding. Even when we don't know why something happens or what purpose it serves, we can rest assured that all things have a reason and purpose and an order.

I love doing these days posts because it helps me to remember I have so much to be thankful for. Even when times look dark, there's a light shining bright. Thank you Lord for that!!!Please link up your posts today so I can come visit you too!


ThankfulThursday


The Fontenot Four


a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!