- Great times with great friends. We got to go hang at Chuck E Cheese last night with some friends and our kiddos had the best time. The Mom's enjoyed it too.
- My wonderful hubby. I am just thankful for his encouragement, love, and strength that flow through him.
- Having my kiddo back home. He is so funny and I see him growing up before my eyes everyday. Love you little Mister!
- A boss who encouraged me out of the blue. It's always nice to hear you're doing a good job. I love that I have a great support system behind me.
- Other bloggers who inspire me with crazy ideas like making homemade crayons and moon dough. (We have been quite busy this week)
- I have said this before but I will say it again... I am thankful we can homeschool. Not just the nastiness in the school systems but because we don't have to be anywhere in the morning early daily unless WE choose to. this being somewhere every morning five days a week this week is getting to me! ;) LOL
So what are you thankful for this week? Please be sure to link up so I can come visit you too!!! Be Blessed!