- Homeschooling. I know I say this a lot but I am doubly grateful. We started back this week and my kiddo and I are having a wonderful time. ;) We are doing new things and the chats and talks we have had already in three days are amazing.
- My sweet, compassionate and wise for his age child. I was listening to him as he comforted and shared some wisdom with my parents yesterday concerning the loss of their pup. He amazes me everyday with his smarts ;) and his caring little heart. I pray he keeps that heart and that this world does not tarnish it and harden it over the years.
- My hard working hubby. He is a blessing to us both and we love him lots.
- Playdates with friends. It is so nice to get out, let the kiddos run wild and have some adult conversations ;)
- Plans for a busy school year.
- A cool evening that we could go outside and play.
- Bug Spray... we were almost attacked by the mosquitos but we have some nice bug spray... LOL
- Caterpillar discoveries.
- My kiddos desire to "abserve" everything he sees. :)
So what are you thankful for this week? I hope you have had a blessed week and that you continue to have one! Count your blessings and you will be able to see your problems shrink:)