Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

ACRepair
What I am thankful for this week:
I am thankful for my son's sweet heart... I have received several compliments this week from complete strangers on how polite he is and how he has impressed them. ;) This makes this Mama's heart burst everyday. I know we work hard and sometimes as Mom's we sometimes (lots of times) don't get the best behaviors because let's face it... we are Mom. ;)

I am thankful for cooler (sort of) weather. It's not near as bad as it has been although we are still in the 90's. LOL Hopefully it will cool down some more soon.
I am thankful for new printer ink. :) I have created lots of fun things for our homeschool this week. :)
I am thankful for a great homeschool group.
I am thankful for yummy new recipes that I have been trying out this week.

So what are you thankful for this week??
Here's a shot of a few things I am thankful for :
My new hair cut :)

A cute kiddo


Fun Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!