Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thankful Thursday!!!!

I think this is one of my favorite posts of the week ;) I love recounting the blessings we have. It's so encouraging. So here goes...

- Seeing my son grow in the cub scout pack he is in. He's learning great life lessons about keeping the community clean, working together and being excited about earning his patches ;)

- Cool fall mornings. We started actually feeling like fall this week.. Of course it's just early in the morning but it is still sneaking in!!! Love the fall weather!!!

- This time of year. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the fall weather and all the wonderful fall festivals available.

- Cuddling with my kiddo.

- Purex Crystals. ;) These make me happy to do laundry. LOL I LOVE the way they smell and also that it lasts awhile. (no plug just really like these things lol)

- Our reading progress. I have been praying and fighting for a year or more to get it to click and I can't tell you how it makes my heart leap when my kiddo is reading!!!!

So what are you thankful for this week? Stop by and share or see what others are sharing. Be Blessed and have a great 10-11-12 day!! ;)


ThankfulThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!