Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week's been a little bit wild and crazy. I am thankful it's almost over.. ;) (Does that count on my list?)
Here goes!!

- I'm thankful for the lessons my kiddo is learning this week. I wish they wouldn't have to be learned the hard way but he's learning... Sometimes you just gotta learn for yourself no matter what someone tells you..

- I'm thankful we found a church that both my son and I enjoy going to. I am hoping it stays that way ;) I am sure it will though because this church has sooo much going on for the kiddos!!!

- Thankful for less humidity and cooler days here in the deep south. We are supposed to go down into the 50's this weekend! ;)

- God's grace.

- Family and friends.

- Beautiful sunshiny days

- This time of year...

So what are you thankful for this week??


ThankfulThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!