Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I love this post ;) I mean each week we come together and share our many blessings. With all the mess in the world around us, and sometimes our daily lives, we can forget to stop and take a look around us at what we have to be thankful for. So this week here's what I'm thankful for...

- An extra day during the week that daddy is off. We spent the day together yesterday and had a nice time.
- A mother who worked hard to make a quilt, sold it and donated to the walk we are doing. She's awesome ;)
- The librarians that love my kiddo ;) Walked in with his cub scout popcorn information and walked out selling to three different people ;) He has a special relationship with them. They love to see him coming in LOL

- All the fun activities my kiddo is doing. I get tired. I run him around 3 sometimes 4 days out of 5 during the week but it's worth it. He is excited and learning a lot... :)
- A family picnic at the beach this weekend.
- New recipes and fall coffee creamer flavors ;)
- Progress on my weight loss.
- Joining up with bloggers each week to share our thanks :)

So what are you thankful for? Let's hear it!!


ThankfulThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!