Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Moments

Happy Monday to ya! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We enjoyed a relaxed one before all the craziness starts. This weekend will be a fun and full one with birthday parties and Thanksgiving dinners. Then we are off to visit the grandparents ;) It will be a great trip I hope. I am looking forward to it and getting to meet my parents new pups :-) Aren't they just adorable!!!!


This is Blaze. He's a cutie and she says quite a cuddler ;). I think he looks ready to give kisses and hugs. 
















This is Dusty ;) She's a cutie and has such a beautiful face We can't wait to meet both of you guys!!


Other than that we have a Thanksgiving party with our homeschool group this week, cub scouts, martial arts and I have to go get my BP checked today. Add in that we have school work and we MUST do a Thanksgiving craft or too. Just must! 

I walked into the store the other day and they have a counter standing by the door that is doing the countdown till Christmas. I about fell out when it said we only have 45 days left as of yesterday. Where did 2012 go??? AHHH!!! Okay... Now that my freak out is over... I am excited and thankful for this time of year every year. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you and may God bless each and every one of you. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!