Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Week Wrap-up

In our life this week... Merry Christmas! (late) We had a blast spending time with family and enjoying the day. I wish other family had been with us too but I am thankful for the joy we had here. We have been relaxing for the rest of the week gearing up for a mild and relaxed New Years.

In our homeschool this week... Nothing really :) Well we did watch some educational videos sporadically that I guess could be counted as "school" work. I am getting things ready for our next semester and taking a look at where we are now. Things seem to be going well in our curriculum department so we will just stick right along with what we have going on now.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...We are heading to the grocery store today and possibly a day at the park. It has gotten COLD here again. I just wish it would make up it's mind. I'm okay if it's cold a while and then warms up. Just don't like the cold, hot, cold, hot, hot, cold. ;)

My favorite thing this week... Had to be Christmas day ;) My kiddo was up bright and early and went all... day... long. He didn't stop till he went to bed that night. I was so tired myself but I would not have traded that wonder and excitement for anything!

I'm cooking... Chicken noodle soup and pork chops last night. We had remnants of Christmas dinner for several meals :)

I'm grateful for... Safe travels to and from here for my family, my sweet boy, my awesome hubby and having a wonderful Christmas time with no sickness attacking us.

I'm praying for.... All my friends and family who were attacked by sicknesses. Also the direction we will go this year.

A photo of the week... I know I shared this on Wordless Wednesday but it is one of my favorite shots from the week :) This child was so excited to see this under the tree!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!