Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve and New Year! :)

I still can't believe today is the last day of 2012! Where did the year go? Whew! You can read my post tomorrow on our looking back over this past 12 months and also catch other homeschoolers reviews of their year. It should be a wonderful group of posts.

This weekend has been a wonderfully relaxing one and one spent with family. We even hit the beach yesterday for just a little bit. It was quite cold and windy. So we saw the beach more than hit it ;) LOL

I do want to take this time to wish you and yours a very Happy, safe and healthy New Year. We here are fighting off the allergy cold mess that everyone else has had and I'm hoping it stays away. I'm popping my Emergen-C packets and making sure everyone else is staying good too.

I can't wait for the things coming up in the New Year for us here at Our Journey. I hope you are as excited as I am! Reviews are in the works with some great products and also a lot of fun stuff to boot! Just wanted to stop by with a little short note from us saying thank you for reading and hanging with us.

I hope you have a wonderful day and a very Happy New Year ! Now I need to go get ready to cook some black eyed peas, greens and sausages with saur kraut tomorrow :)
Have a blessed one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!