Friday, December 21, 2012

Homeschool Wrap-up

 In our life this week... Lots of cleaning and preparing for the upcoming holiday! We are excited to have family visiting. Boo Bear doesn't know it yet but they are coming today!! EEKKK!!! :-) Of course he got up and said he had a dream they are coming today and has wanted to call them since he got up. ummm... way to early to call ;) Today we are also celebrating our hound dog's 8th birthday. He has been with us since he was 7 weeks old. He's added lots of laughter, love and comfort to our home. (and a little trouble when he is being mischievous.) Happy Birthday Ozzie!!!
In our homeschool this week... We are on Christmas break! Wahoo! That doesn't mean we haven't been learning, just not officially learning. We are reading lots and watching some educational videos. We have been playing games and having a great time. I also talked with a lady in our community about homeschooling. I am glad that I can give any help that was given to me when I started. I certainly believe I should pass it on. I am also taking stock of where we are in our school journey and where we need to go come January.

Places we're going and people we're seeing... Not many things going on this week in that department. We did go to church Wednesday night for Boo Bear's Kids Klub Christmas party. He had a blast! We will see Mimi and Papa this evening but we aren't going to tell him that just yet ;-)

My favorite thing this week...Making reindeer poop with my kiddo. Also we are going to see "snow" tonight! The city is trucking in lots of loads and putting it on the square for these Florida kiddos who don't see it... a lot... ever... I can't wait!

I'm cooking...Reindeer poop, country fried steak, and hopefully trying some new recipes this weekend.

I'm grateful for... A new job that started up yesterday. My family, friends and a great church.

I'm reading... We just finished the Best Christmas Pageant Ever. I am reading a few things on my Kindle and trying to get used to it.

I hope you all have a wonderfully happy and Merry Christmas! I pray you are all blessed and enjoy the time with family and friends!!! I can't believe we are at the end of another year. Whew!!! :-)

A photo of our week ... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!