Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again ! :) I'm super excited this week for Thankful Thursday. I am thankful for so much and I love sharing with others and hearing about their blessings. Remember that even though we look around and can't always see why things happen the way they do... There's always a reason and could be a blessing in disguise. :-)

So without further ado...

- I'm thankful for a sweet wonderful time this past weekend with family for Christmas. 
- I'm thankful for my kiddos excitement and wonder at the coming holiday! He can't wait. Yes. He's excited for Santa but also to celebrate Jesus's birthday. :)
- Tomorrow my puppy dog celebrates his 8th birthday ;). 
- For my parents coming soon!
- For Christmas time. 
- For a wonderful choir singing last weekend. 
- For the joy of this season.
- Homeschooling opportunities
- My kiddo's first loose tooth.
- Finding a church home
- My hard working hubby. He deals with a lot and holds a lot on his shoulders. I love him and pray for him daily.

So what are you thankful for this week? Be sure to stop by and link up with Cami and read all the other blessings. 


ThankfulThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!