Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again ;-)

Today I'm thankful for:

- A wonderful homeschool group. :) We had our Christmas party yesterday and it was wonderful. It was just the little oomph to really get me in the Christmas spirit !

- trying out a new recipe. They turned out tasty, although not as pretty as I had hoped . LOL

- Finding spiced apple rings. My son loves those and they have always been on our pickle plate at Christmas. I finally found them here. We bought four jars... I'll probably buy more for spacing them out.. [wink, wink]

- The sunshine... it has been peeking out a little this past week but boy has it been dreary. I'll take any sunshine we can get!

- The rain. Although I do miss the sunny days we have sure needed some rain.

- that I am almost done with Christmas shopping.. almost... maybe... I think...

- This time of year. It is such a precious time of year to me and I hope to pass that on to my son.

- The excitement in my child's eyes and heart right now :)

- Extra coffee when that excited little boy gets up before 6:00 a.m. ready to go and goes non stop all day...

What are your thankful for this week? Remember to count your blessings everyday. God is moving and working even when we don't see it!

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat! You really need to teach me how to do this! I think it will really help me keep my spread out family informed of what's going on with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!