Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Remembering Our 2012

 Wow.. Are we really starting a New Year already??? Whew! Where did 2012 go? Oh yeah.. I remember ;-) First it brought fun times of wedding showers with my brother and his soon to be wife. Then their wedding. :-) It was quite a busy start to the New Year....


The next few months saw us hard at work with school and learning all new things. We have had some ups and downs this year but it was truly a great time so far. Mommy has learned a lot of patience, how to stop and have fun and not to rush Boo Bear through his adventures. Sometimes you gotta stop and fly with the butterflies....


My (little) big boy turned 6 and boy is he growing so fast. I can't believe how fast time goes. I will blink and he'll be taller than me in a second! He's already getting there too fast. He is an amazing wonderful sweet child that has a heart of gold and a compassion for others around him.

Summer was a hot one and it saw us staying in doors or in the water... as much as possible... It also saw us hanging out with wonderful new friends we made this year and watching fireworks. This was one of my favorite 4th of July's so far...














The start of the 1st grade school year was not far behind and we have thoroughly enjoyed the changes we made this year. Boo Bear's improving everyday and it is so nice to see progress from last school year. A lot of times us Mommies don't see the progress because we are too concerned with what it should look like instead of what it does look like. (I know I do). Part of the journey is seeing that progress, taking the time to relax and count your blessings and enjoy them being little. I pray I never forget that.

Fall saw some fun times here! We hit Disney World for a rocking Mickey's Halloween Party.

We also had some fun at the fall festivals that come around. We had trick or treating fun at a local restaurant and had the best time. Trunk or treats are a great idea and I love them dearly. We also found our church home. I have been in prayer and searching for a church I could call home. We finally found it this fall and we are all loving it. They have tons of things to get the children involved and we all love that. We have enjoyed the fall festival with the juggler and the Christmas parents shopping night out. It was a blast for all and can't wait to see what the New Year holds!

I also got the blessing of joining the Review Crew this year. I am super excited for all the adventures we will take with this wonderful opportunity God has so richly blessed us with.

Fall also saw my hubby and I celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary! 9 years!! Wow.. It has been such a wonderful and wild adventure. I can't wait for what the future holds!


















We also had a very blessed Christmas and can't believe it's all over now.


Now we come to the close of the year and we look back to see what all has come about. So many lessons learned, some hard and some not so hard. Ups and downs but one thing remains the same. God is there through all of them. I have seen His hand on so many events that has happened in our lives and around us. There have been tragedies in this year and some wonderful moments. Tears have been shed, love has grown and eyes have been opened. I pray you have a blessed and wonderful 2013. I want to say thank you to all those who have faithfully followed me this year and pray that you stick around through this year. I know there are some awesome things coming down the pipeline and I can't wait to see what is in store. Thank you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers that have come our way.


I'm linking up with the Blog Cruise over at The Schoolhouse Review Crew. Be sure to stop by and see other's year end thoughts :)


1 comment:

I love to hear from you!