Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

If you have been around here for any length of time you know Thursdays are some of my favorite posts :) I just love how when we stop and take a moment to remember our blessings they truly do out number our problems. We can choose to focus on our problems or focus on our blessings that God gives us every day. Even those days with little sleep and all you want to do is cry. That day is when you need to remember that God has everything in His hands ... :) So here's my list this week....

- The chance to homeschool. Some days are easier than others. Not every day is an ideal day. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. This is made even more prominent in my mind this week. I am praying for the little boy in Alabama that is waiting to be rescued. That is close to where I was raised and this has touched people dear to my heart. I'm so thankful that I am able to continue homeschooling my son.

- The Review Crew.. This is one of the ways God has provided for us to continue homeschooling. It has been such a blessing and I have lots of fun reviews coming up. Thank you Lord!

- My pirate :)


- Great friends that come our way. I saw a phrase the other day that was so very true... "Today's new friends become tomorrow's family".

- Bloggy friends and connections I have made and continue to make. If only one day we can see each other in real life!! :)

- The Kindle Fire I got from my hubby and kiddo for Christmas. It has been such a blessing. Helps with school when the same old same old is just... too much of the same old same old. :)


So what are you thankful for? Do you have a thankful post? Share it with me! I love to hear how God is working in your life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!