Thursday, April 11, 2013

Where Have I Been??

Whew! I haven't posted in a while but I had a good reason ;)

We sort of ran away ...















My kiddo and I visited my parents for a week for spring break. I love that we can take our spring break when we get ready to. Boy was spring springing though... My car came back yellow from all the spring that was happening ;) LOL

We had a blast...













Dusty and Blaze were happy we were there... I think ;)

We visited the highest point in Alabama while we were there... I remember going as a kid and it was nice to be able to take my son there too..














We had a great time exploring....















So how have you been? I have been working on some fun things coming up and can't wait to share them with you. Some exciting new reviews are coming your way! I'm also trying out some new recipes!! EEE!!!

Hope you have a blessed Thursday ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Dusty and Blaze enjoyed you two being here. Mimi is chopped liver now. LOL Miss you and we really enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flexibility of homeschooling, too! It has been nice to be able to send the kids to their grandparents' houses when it works for their schedule, rather than having to work around a school schedule, as well. Thanks for visiting my blog for the UBP - sorry I'm rounding things up so late! That's another benefit of homeschooling - being able to take it easy if you're under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Jen! I totally understand ;) I was still taking care of things this week too.. LOL Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete

I love to hear from you!