Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

So today is Thankful Thursday and it's also Thanksgiving ;). So it's a double day to be thankful. I am so glad it's Thanksgiving. This time of year is my favorite ;). So here's my Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday post :)

- I am thankful for family. The laughter, tears, crazy stories, experiences and love that flows from the family is amazing. We have a great time and laugh until we cry when we are together.

- I am thankful for God sending my husband to me over 10 years ago. We have been so blessed to have the marriage we do and I do not take that for granted.... ever.

- I am thankful for the blessing of my son. He keeps me going and laughing everyday. He is an amazing little guy who just never ceases to amaze me.

- I am thankful for a crazy little brother. Though we fought like cats and dogs as kids, you better not mess with either one of us. We are closer now as adults and I am so thankful for his craziness ;).

- I am thankful for parents that knew how to say no. They taught me that just because others are doing something, doesn't mean it's a good idea. I am thankful for the lessons they taught me that help me to be a better parent.

- I am thankful for my job. God has blessed me with such a wonderful group of ladies to work with. I am so very thankful everyday when I get to go in and work with this group that has the heart of God to work with children.

What are you thankful for? I hope your family has a blessed and rich Thanksgiving day. Share your blessings with others so you may be a blessing.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!