Friday, November 29, 2013

Lilla Rose Sale!!!

I got the awesome chance to review this amazing clip for your hair. Jennifer sent me a beautiful clip and I fell in love with it. She just gave me the notice that this weekend there's an awesome sale going on and I wanted to share it with you. Now's your chance to get this beautiful hair accessory on a great deal. 

Nov 29th and 30th beginning 12AM PST 20% off All LillaRose/PrettyHair Items, including a limited selection of 2013 FOTMs for two days only! 25%-50% off select items, and Free Shipping over $50 and on all enrollment orders!-- A special holiday Flexi will be released

You can check out my review of these beautiful pieces by clicking here.



Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get some of your Christmas shopping done without even leaving the house!


1 comment:

I love to hear from you!