Sunday, November 24, 2013

Shopping Small Businesses...

I have found a wonderful benefit to blogging. I never imagined when I started close to five years ago I would be where I am today. I have "met" awesome people and gotten to try out some awesome products. I have joined a team over at WAHM Reviews  this past year. I have LOVED getting to know the bloggers on the site and also working with wonderful product suppliers. These are small business owners that are simply trying to make a living doing what they love. These products are unique, wonderful and great for gifts or yourself.

I wanted to take a minute and spotlight the reviews I have done these past few months. I know Christmas shopping season is coming up soon and ideas can sometimes be hard to come by. Sometimes you just want something unique or different to give your loved ones or friends. Here are a few ideas I can suggest to help you get them something awesome this year.

JD's Natural Soaps

Jacqueline is awesome to work with! She sent me fabulous natural soaps that lasted a long while. I was in love with the coconut lime and the loofah bar she sent. I also tried out the sensitive skin bar she had which was great! If you are looking for some natural body products that smell awesome and work wonderful, check her out!!! You can also see more of my experience by checking this post out.

My Initials

If you love purses or bags like I do then this is the company for you. I loved working with Jennifer and she was awesome at helping me get the right bag the first time. You can check out her site and see how awesome she is for yourself. You can check out my review on the bag by clicking here.

I have several more reviews in the works right so now stay tuned. Be sure to check out all the companies that have been reviewed by WAHM this year and find your shopping a little easier. Where do you like to shop for Christmas gifts?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!