Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy 10 Years Baby!

I have to take some time and say Happy Anniversary. My hubby and I have been together for 10 years now. Happily married and loving each other more today than before. I have been told that's how it should be. Not loving your spouse as much as you did the day you were married, but loving them more now than ever before. I do. We do. Has it always been easy? Nope. Is it worth it? You Bet!!!


As we both anxiously awaited meeting each other on this day, we never could imagine where the beginning of our road together would lead us...

 To My Hubbster!
I love you more now than ever before. You are an amazing husband, father, best friend and support. You and I have been together through crazy times, fun times, giggles and laughs, tears and hurt, heartache and physical pain. We have stuck together through moves, changes, ups and downs and bringing a new life into this world. We have been together when that new little life completely changed our world with concern, worry, nervous feelings and love like neither of us have ever known. You have been with me when I didn't know what I could/would do and made me smile even when all I wanted to do was cry. I can't be around you and stay upset. It's impossible.

You have supported me through decisions and changes for myself and the family. You always have us in the front of your plans. You are amazing, awesome and creative. I love your eyes when you get an idea in your mind and see it come to fruition.

I have learned that I should never question your ideas because I do and you always prove that what you had in mind works. LOL Just because I couldn't see it doesn't mean it won't work.

Thank you for the amazing love, support, comfort, laughs and hugs you have given me. I am looking forward to many more years with you and taking on our next adventure as it comes our way.

Love you Baby!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!