Friday, January 10, 2014

Natural's By Nessa Review

**I received this product in return for my honest review. These are my thoughts and opinions.**

I have always enjoyed cooler weather but there's one thing I really don't like. Cracking and dry skin and hands. I wash my hands a lot anyway but especially during high peak flu and cold seasons. All that washing, soap and cold air makes for uncomfortable hands.

I got a great opportunity to review a natural body butter by Vanessa over at Natural's By Nessa. She was amazing to work with and sent me over her most popular scent, Caramel Apple. Oh my! She told me that some of her customers had asked if it was safe to eat and I can see why! The stuff smells amazing!

I immediately liked the top of the jar. Why? Because I can pronounce every single ingredient she uses to make this awesome stuff! And she wasn't kidding... I wanted to spread this stuff on some toast when I smelled it.

It lasts for a really long time because a little bit of this stuff goes quite a long way. It made my hands feel great. Shiny and smooth. I loved how it was not overpowering but had just enough scent to really make it smell great.

She offers a great line of all natural products including lip balms, sugar scrubs and even a new men's shave butter! I think I might have to order that one for my hubby!

If you are in the mood for some awesome natural products then be sure to check her out at her website by clicking here or at her Facebook. Tell her Jen sent ya to get a free sample of her products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!