It's that time of the week again! Time to share your blessings and count all the reasons you have to be thankful. If you just take a few minutes and look around you, I know you'll find more than you think. So here's my list for the week.
- I'm thankful for some rest and starting to feel better bit by bit. It's the pits to be sick and when it's the Mama, it's even harder ;).
- I'm thankful that we homeschool again. That means if we need to take days to rest because the sickies are trying to take over the kiddo, we can.
- I'm thankful for a great homeschool group of friends. They are always there with their support, prayers and encouragement.
- I'm thankful for a hubby that understands I don't feel great so dinner cooked by someone else besides me three nights in a row is okay. Course I do have to cook 17 days in a row now, per him ;-) LOL
- I'm thankful for a great group of support and volunteers in our Cub Scout Pack. Without them, I would be sooo lost and overwhelmed. They can step up and help out when I'm feeling under the weather.
- I'm thankful for these two and their relationship together. They are awesome and bring such smiles to me every day.
- I'm thankful that things will get back to normal soon and I can kiss this cold mess goodbye.
- I'm thankful for a great group of people to work with at my church. They have also stepped up and helped me out when I couldn't be there this week.
So what are you thankful for this week? Count your blessings and your problems get much smaller ! :-)