Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thankful Thursday...

We have been through a lot of changes in the past few weeks. Now things are starting to settle down and I'm glad. While I enjoy some changes, this past month and a half has been a whirlwind of nothing but change. So I'm glad this Thursday, I can be thankful for normalcy.

- I'm thankful that we had a fully normal routine yesterday, with the exception of my parents going home.



- I'm thankful that my parents kept my kiddo for us for 12 days so we could move and he didn't have to be in the middle of it.
- I'm thankful that the majority of our family was able to get together this weekend and celebrate my son's birthday. Even Charlie came to visit ;)


- I'm thankful for an amazing little boy that I was blessed with 8 years ago. I'm thankful that we were called to be his parents and that God blessed us with him. He is an amazingly talented, smart and awesome little boy that I see growing and changing everyday.

-I'm thankful that we get to homeschool and I get to see his changing and growing daily. I'm thankful I'm there for those light bulbs that go off.
-I'm also thankful that we have an amazing church that has welcomed us in. As we walked in last night Boo Bear told me that church was his favorite place to go.

So what are you thankful for this week? Count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!