Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ThinkFun Chocolate Fix Game Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was excited to see I had been selected to review ThinkFun's Brain Fitness Chocolate Fix game. I love games and love things that challenge my brain. Since we homeschool, I kind of feel like I'm learning everyday but there are times when my brain just doesn't work as quickly as my kiddos. Enter in the Chocolate Fix. This is a Sudoku style game that helps to train and challenge your brain each day.

This single player game offers 80 different challenges from Beginner levels to Expert. There are four different levels of play and they become more challenging as you go along. Each challenge has a solution and ThinkFun was smart with the answers  :-). They actually mixed up the solutions so you wouldn't accidentally see the next puzzles answers along the way. I mean come on.You have to admit. That would be easy to do ;-). Simply glance at the next one before heading back to the challenge itself.


I have to say I got addicted. I really enjoyed it and loved the increasing challenge it brought me. Since it's a one player, you can easily sit down and play a few (or a lot) levels while waiting on dinner, drinking your coffee, etc. I really enjoyed this game and recommend it to anyone who loves puzzles or Sudoku type games.

This game is suggested for ages 8 years old and up. The retail price is typically $19.99 but they do have it on sell on Amazon sometimes. You can check it out by clicking here.

If you're looking for a fun and challenging puzzle game, this is it. Check out the other ThinkFun items and also see about getting your Chocolate Fix on!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!