Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Where We've Been...

So no, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth ... yet. We have finally closed on our home and moved in! YAY!!!! Now comes the fun part, for me anyway. Organizing and setting it up.

I have to say. This truly is my dream home. The longer I'm in it the more I realize that. God is so awesome, isn't He? He worked things out throughout this entire process, step by step. From the welcoming new church to the awesome neighbor, home, area and so much more. The longer I'm here the longer I'm seeing His hand in this whole process.

So on to the new house! I just wanted to share a few features that are my absolute favorite. The huge oak trees for Boo Bear to climb, the huge front porch to watch the sunrise on, and the HUGE windows are just a few of them.

I'm not the only one who loves those windows. I think our Golden does as well ;)

I can't wait to share our homeschool room set up and other areas that we are working on. Those are soon to come your way. Just wanted to say thank you for your prayers and that we have finally arrived!!!


2 comments:

I love to hear from you!